Saturday, October 18, 2014

position..?

Have ever we being positioned? Since small, even in the mother's womb, we are being disciplined in positioning. We might not be aware of it but it does have a great impact to life in general and to oneself in particular. And the thought could be a medicine to sickness. It heals unhealthy thoughts, so to speak. While making a calculation on my budget preparing my journey to Gold Coast, Australia, a thought has been trying to help me in making a decision. And that thought is none other than the word `death' and `positioning'. Does `death' has a positioning in someone? Very much so. With that formula of words, I am healed making me confident and happier. Penuh Kesyukuran kepada Allah Yang Maha Berkuasa ke atas Segala Ketentuan Positioning Kelahiran dan Kematian tidak kira siapa, Di Mana dan Bila Allahuakbar.

No comments: