Sunday, February 1, 2015

a twist...and my comfort..

Life has been losing its old comfort. I must be ready for all eventualities, especially the layer of comfort I used to be in. When talking about comfort, it seems weird when others are trying to maintain and manipulate to their standard and level of comfort. And how could the other side just accepting it? The nearest comfort to someone is their mother tongue of talking, place, friends, and family members. But all that would change. I might just not be with them one day. Am I for another mental and physical comfort when they are gone? But it could be not a pretty sight when  others just want me and others to be on their side when comes to decision and passion. Comfort has never been a status quo. Comfort and discomfort is a function of change either slowly or drastically. Well, I have had enough of that. My passion has long been set aside just for the sake of common thought, common actions, and common behaviour. Wallahualam. Allahuakbar.

No comments: