Friday, July 9, 2010

short in feeling...

If only you know how, learning something new is not difficult. The word `substitute' and `analogy' helps cushioning the complexities of what in the first place looks difficult. Marketing, why not substitute it with finance? Thought enclave in a phrase has often become a stumbling block in seeing something new. For example, is there such a phrase as `short in feeling?' What about `short memory' or `short in memory?' Lots of it. It is the opposite of long term memory. What about `short feeling?' Why not? I think I am experiencing in `short in feeling' or `short feeling.' Meaning my feeling can easily go away despite the instance it happens I was so aroused. As a result I am not so easily attached to a happening of a recent event. The feeling has become heavenly so to speak. That is the safest place where my feeling resides. Do I have a strong feeling for this piece of writing of mine? Here and now yes. After a while it has found its way to heaven. That is what I mean by `short feeling' or if you will `short in feeling.' For a moment it is only a `heavenly aroused.'

No comments: