Sunday, January 11, 2015

masih lagi rasa bersandar..?

All my life only a small few that truly comes to my rescue in time of need. But that few has trickled to nil. But that gratefulness die hard. Still feel I should be dependent. Should I? Allah is Great. History of great men has shown that they are not the one who leans but people leans on them. What about me? My pasts have shown that I am the one who helps them. But what did I get in return? Only situations after situations I have been shunned. I don't need them now. In fact I have no need of them before. Never have been. I have only myself to be taken care of. And life is none other myself and oneself. Adakah perlu lagi rasa persandaran tersebut? Ya Allah Kepada Mu hamba memohon akan ketulusan hati terhadap masalah yang dihadapi. Sesungguhnya Allah Yang Maha Berkuasa lagi Menguasai Segala-Galanya. Allahuakbar.

No comments: