Tuesday, March 3, 2015

the pain and the agony...

It was once a straight path to all my family members, friends, and acquaintances. I admit I am a person who harbor no bad faith and sentiments despite the numerous insults throw at  me now, then, and since small. I don't know whether it is intentional or otherwise. But why I do felt the agony and the pain now. It seems I am protected from fighting back the instance I am hit, then, and since small. But they know they are relentless in belittling my existence. After some time (all those years) I was made to understand the kind of persons I live with. They are all out to protect what they think are theirs. Allah is Great. And now the path once laid out for me to see them has been taken out from my sense and mind maps. I felt free with all roads now are being opened up giving me choices of yes and no. Wallahualam. Allahuakbar.

No comments: