Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday, December 1, 2011...6 Muharram 1433H

The connection is all around me. It is now December, 2011. Here, now, still alive and kicking, and..... thinking. Haha what about writing? I could still remember December in Wisconsin, Connecticut, New York and other cities and places in USA. I could still remember my days at Kuantan and at other places 10, 20, 30, 40, 50+ years ago and it is December. December can be very romantic. December can be a lost world and a lost mind. December can be very cold, breezy, and windy as in USA. December can be very rainy as in those days when I was a young boy. And only last year, 2010 December gave me a kind of a new life. I  was just back from performing my hajj. Is is such a wonderful feeling. A very different December indeed. Allahuakbar.

No comments: