Monday, March 25, 2013

in the mental sense...getting to know me..

 Braving the feel, the wants and the words...

In the physical sense, I am an old man. I am old in the eyes who sees me. But to me, I am very much a man in the mental sense. That is how I see and feel about myself. I am the beholder. I am the one who feels it. The issue is, I am living in the world of physical sense, socially and culturally. Socially, I am a displaced person. Culturally, I am a also a displaced person. Not once I have been treated squarely, not anymore. Every time it is by the side affair. Always by the side, by the steps, by chance, and by accident. Why not they come to my office and talk squarely  to me about what they want and about their problem? Who am I? Socially and culturally, I am an old man. Wonder when and where I would be treated squarely again? To Allah, everybody is at the center of creations, and all being treated squarely be it in the physical sense or in the mental sense. Allah is Great. Allahuakbar.

No comments: