Saturday, March 23, 2013

What am I doing here?

I have been asking this question lots of times. Too many. The answer has been nothing if asked by minute and by day, can be mystique by month and by year, and divine by life to life and no life. And now by word to word and by topic to topic. The appropriate question to that, what am I writing about? And mercilessly, it can take a sudden turn from being something to something. And it is unfortunate when a friend turns out to be no friend after all. And the change can be instant! What a display in self arrogance and life indeed is an ignorance. 

What I am doing here? Too often I am made to understand not to understand. It is very much like leaving a game in the midst of neither winning nor losing. Well it does look like winning the moment I turn to Allah for everything that comes and goes. Just pick and choose. And the story comes handy in its true self, color, and form. Allah is Great. Allahuakbar.

No comments: