Wednesday, March 6, 2013

the route...

The Path and the Route to Lahad Datu
Not an easy path to take..
The very word route can be linked to  historical traveler in Ibnu Batuta and Marco Polo among the few i can think of. As for Marco Polo, the well known silk route is well associated to him. Putting on a modern map, automatically it turns out all life is a journey of a type and a kind, and can be mystical and historical, and whatever, you name it, good and bad. I am also a man of my own route and path. Is it fated or is it created?  What name can I give to my path and route? The path I have taken is the result of the birth of me to my only mother and only father. Have they too been a traveler of one kind and type? Everybody is. Nobody is  without a path and a route. Allah is Great. In Allah stores the knowledge in every path taken and created. Allahuakbar.

No comments: