Monday, May 11, 2015

life with comfort...

Everybody wants it. And you don't have it. But you are being denied from having one. Only you your self has become the source of all problems. Could we run the problem one by one? Let us begin with money?

1. Everybody wants money. Everybody wants lots of it. But can they get what they want? Yes, why not? Just work for it. Work for it? How? Well I would write about it tomorrow. Do you know how to wait? Any way just wait. Instead of waiting for tomorrow why not I just write what I know about money.

A good start is to know how I got around with getting money, spending money, and saving money. Do I do all that? Do I really work hard for the money that I had?

Now, if you have problems with money, it is just because you think so much about it. Take it from me, money flows with the thoughts. Just like blood flowing in you. Never a moment you would think yourself without any money. It is not a question of working so hard in order to get money in order to support someone. That thought could be an instant disaster to one's health. It might makes you stop breathing. Like blood, just let it flow in you. And the money would always be there. Strange. But it is true. Allah is Great. Allahuakbar.


No comments: