Monday, September 7, 2015

just say it and nothing amiss for what you have missed..

That day out of `spontaneity', I said it, and you know what? The world spins back to the past to where I am to become somebody but did not. It does not materialize because of my immaturity. That is what I think. I did not get what I want. But that day, just few days ago, I say it again and all of a sudden I feel I am in a time tunnel and experiencing what I want but only in few seconds and now back to what I am. Life has been too short to be sorry of what has happened. And in an instant, I am a cured man. Why? Because, witnessed by many, I directed my desire direct to the man himself who is supposed to give me that job and thus making me somebody. And that individual I am directed my regret, smile and seem to say in silent he has been making a mistake. What a relieve. Allah Yang Maha Berkuasa ke atas Segala-galanya dan mempertemukan dengan penawar kepada rasa penyesalan saya selama ini. Di rasakan satu perasaan bebas telah berlaku. Sesungguhnya Hanya Allah Yang Maha Mengetahui akan apa yang terjadi dan akan terjadi. Alahuakbar.

No comments: