Saturday, March 5, 2011

Block influence..


It is a time table carefully laid out by the elements found in the environment. It sets out vertically and horizontally, to control and naturally if we feel it is not important or important if it is caused by the block influence of the bits and pieces that makes up the environmental factors. So are the thinking and thoughts of everything and has never been singly in its maneuvering. If there is it has become so rare especially when one sets out into the world of adulthood. Thus how do I being motivated in the things I do? Trying to break the block in pieces that has been in my way. But if it is for good it is okay and are welcome. But I have to be my true self when thing gets tougher and the opportunity slips so easily from my hand. I have to be set free and feel the winning competition. Still feel the encroachment? It should now be in bits and pieces of influence. And am I then in control? Can I?

No comments: