Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Quick and fast..


Quick and fast..

That describes my father's loss forever. He died on the 8 of March 2011 hospital bed number 22 at 12.50 pm at the Hospital Haji Ahmad Shah Temerloh, Pahang. Cause of death stated on his death certificate as severe sepsis and severe pneumonia. He was 89 years of age. I was at his bedside when he breathes his last breadth. So is my mother who is also now in her 80's.

I am a man who seldom cries. But yesterday I wept openly and his loss is truly a heart felt experience. His heart beat on the machine suddenly turn for the worst from 144 down 100 down to 80 down to 77 and fast and quick slide further to the beeping sound of ZERO. He is gone.Ya Allah kepada Mu Hamba bermohon supaya meletakkan roh ayah hamba di kalangan orang yang beriman.

No comments: