Friday, April 22, 2011

in search of a bridge...

Strictly mine. I have to reach the bridge so as to put me at ease with myself. Yesterday I am still not myself. Not yesterday but almost everyday and everytime before this. Even when this was written I am bothered by time that does not belong to me. Why not for once see this activity as strictly yours and sharing has never become the intention in the first place. Have they be so concerned about you? Only concerned on the game they are playing with. And I am just a player that happen to be on their path. Worst still, I can become just a path mark.You might be a reader to things I write. It just happen I write something and by chance they see it and read it. I write and I do things and in search of a safe haven. And it is on the other side of the bridge. Yes, that is the bridge I have been searching. Have I found it? Allah is Great.

No comments: