Monday, November 5, 2012

Being frank and being honest..

Democrat is known to be honest...would Obama once again win the Presidency..?
Am I frank? Am I honest? Just watch at my swing..

A retreat of the heart and feeling...
That is what I love about golf field, golf, and golfers. Despite the mixed aura that surrounds golf, it is a special place in the context of honesty and true feeling of golfers.On many occasions golfers are frank and honest about themselves. Playing golf is one thing, but being honest is not something  easily come by. But for some reasons, golfers are generally cheaters, but when come to stories of feel and heart, I salute them. They say their heart out. Has Tiger Wood lies about his scandal? He brought it out all in the open and let the public see and judge for themselves. I think when comes to a playing field, individuals tend to be honest about themselves. In Islam we have padang Arafah and padang Masyar. Hanya Allah Yang Maha Mengetahui. Allahuakbar.

No comments: