Saturday, November 10, 2012

Public over private..

Can be a tussle. It can be influential. It is conflicting. The stand is yours. Out there I am for them. In here, I am for my family and myself. It does not overlaps. Well structured in order to avoid the mass confusion. If  it does occur, then you are for trouble. Yesterday I did lecture on SWOTS to my students. It is being represented as Seru (baik atau jahat), Wang (barkat atau tidak), Otak, Tekanan &Teknologi, dan Sujud. It applies top down, down up. All levels, all individuals.Take a good look at SWOTS once again. Identify the reasons why in the first place you are still not there, still not up to standard. Still not up to a level of normalcy and sensibilities. See what and where goes wrong. Sesungguhnya Allah Yang Maha Berkuasa, Maha Mengetahui. Pohonlah taufik dan hidayah. Allahuakbar.

No comments: