Saturday, December 21, 2013

antics...

Some thoughts can be categorized as `antics'. The intention is good, but soon the aura of what was before and old begins to emerge. I was often perceptually misplaced in most situation of contacts, relationships, opinions, and  activities, especially as to what has happened in the past, long long time ago. Of course, there are few who can be very intuitive and emphatic. But back then in those days, I was that kind of person who can so easily injected and infected. But not now. But I am conscious of the fact I have to face it everyday now, antics or no antics. Despite I am free to choose, the recurrences of antics could still be found here and there, or either when I am with him or her or `her' or with `anybody' for that matter. In other words, what they perceive of me is, `I was what I am', or `I am what I was'. What happened to `I am what I am?' Hopefully what I write is not a reflection of those `antics'. I am what I am. Wallahualam. Allahuakbar.

No comments: