Saturday, December 28, 2013

thinking straight..?

It has been nobody's business to think straight. I don't. Do you? The fear is real. But it has been nobody's business to know what is real and what is not. I don't.
I am no part to what is actually real. Am I real? Ask anybody. They talk about fairness, but they don't really see others as part of that fairness. They talk about success. But most of the time the word success has been selfishly defined. So is the barber. Despite the money we give them, the barber forgets whose hair they have been cutting. So are all the leaders. So are all the followers. The leaders forget who and why they lead. The followers forget whom they have been following. Nobody seems real. That is what reality is all about. I am just me, doing fine with what I have been doing all this while. That is real. What about you?

Allahuakbar.

No comments: