Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Back to my old self..

For the time being I don't want to be disturbed. I have disabled any comment directed at what I write. It is only temporary. I am somewhat feel free because nobody can put down any comment (good or bad) that can distract me from doing what I think best for me. I just ramble through my thought and write on anything without paying any attention or regard to anything that can be construed as a deviation from normalcy. In this life normalcy is only a rhetoric. There are times or most of the time we are not our self. But due to outside pressure to conform, we just act through living without really thinking of bad consequence result from holding onto something for so long. What should be let go should let go, or else it would hurt your body system that can cause a lot of disease especially that has to do with mental stability. Today, I am back to being my old self. After a while when the organ in the system stabilise itself and I feel very relieved. I am my old self with guts on anything. Nothing can stopped me now. Allah yang Maha Besar lagi Mengasihani.

No comments: