Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The weird cycle of obsession,


Obsession. Its movement has always been in cycle. It reaches out but soon it would be back. So avoid situations that can be construed as obsession. The depth nature of obsession is always a mystery. No words of advice are being listened to. I am what I am. My obsession is my life line. Those are the lines often said by those who are obsessed with what they are doing. On second thought, to be obsessed is okay. But why am I looking at it negatively? Reason is simple. The nature of knowledge is opened up and it keeps on opening the thoughts that you have never been before. To be obsessed is a different thing. You are opened up to something and everything other than you are opened up to are being closed shut. The nature of obsession is then a cycle. Here I am. I am back. Just the old you. The weird you with all the obsessions..ha ha

No comments: