Monday, February 23, 2009

Faces - Facts and Myth

Unknown, mysterious, and a lost feel. That descibes face and faces. That face and that face. Who are they? How to judge them. Go by what? The nose, the eyes, the lips, the sound of their voice or what, what, what. Unknown faces all around you. Some look friendly but seems strange when comes to certain norms and value of good deeds. Be it the face of a woman or a man. Have to deal with faces everyday. In reality faces are faces, straight and within touch. But a face is a story of different faces. A face that portray kindness is not in his face but in others. A face that is aloof but are not until you know them. Being with all those faces all those years I must be ready for a rude shock. Presumably no body is a stranger and in straightforward terms should not be strangers at all. I invite them all to my son's wedding and giving my good heart I don't have an inkling of idea of the faces I know so long are all strangers after all. Few are with reasons but majority are not in the elements of a civil society. Am I being betrayed? Yes. I am being betrayed by the familiar faces seemingly kind and cool. But it is not their face I see everyday but my face and as someone has said, everybody is a reflection of your good heart and not their faces. Faces are only the functional of physical and familiar reality. It has nothing to do with the good heart. If ever it concur, it is just by accident. And life is no accident!

No comments: