Sunday, February 22, 2009

If you don't care..then who else did...?

I have painted a different world altogether. By accident, gone are the world of nuts and bolts, a surge forward (or backward) a world of sword and dagger, so to speak. Life has so many dimensions. The tongue speaks one language, the heart sings another. I can't stand procedures that seems slow, late and so careful. Everything seem to go by the book, if not today, tomorrow. That's what they say. But when? I have had enough of silence that seems to have lost its true colour of grit, guts, purpose, and direction. It is a vast world indeed. It is now or never. If it is not today, then we have just to forget it. If you don't care, if everybody does not care, then who else did? Then better be fast and quick. Change or be changed. I care. I am the one who starts it all. And I did. By accident? Allah is Great. Tidak dijadikan sesuatu itu melainkan datang nya dari Allah Yang Maha Besar dan mengetahui segala rahsia kejadian. Surging forward with new added energy and a new sense of direction. See you there. InsyaALLAH.

No comments: