Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Who walks the fastest...?

Who walks the fastest to see the other side of life? Some has already been there. Some walks too slow and don't have the slightest idea where he or she is going. As far I am concerned, I am always there, peeping and looking and sometimes searching asking, is it up there or is it down there? I am going to say it Allah is Great and creates everything for reasons, and keeps me wondering how on earth I am always living on the edge of everything. My sense of direction pervades the earth and the people. I could easily cried. I could easily laugh. I could easily hate, I could easily love, I could easily forgive, I am a giver, being generous has become the theme of my existence, I could easily shout at others if and when I am angry, but I don't. Instead and even to my surprise (Allah is Great) I turn into a person who allow himself to be punished if I am proven to be the cause for the suffering of others. Have I already been there? Am I the one who walks the fastest?

No comments: