Sunday, March 29, 2009

The Road is Straight, the money is different..

That gives thrill to life..we are different. As such despite the road is straight, the age and the money has never been the same for two individuals. Path taken is different for two individuals. I buy brand A because of my age and you have been buying brand B because you are not a Malay. What we are, psychologically, mentally, and physically, would tell a different story in terms of market opportunities presented by the products and services marketed. Remember we are not similar in our ways too. Despite the road is straight, I am on my own when comes to what I buy. What about you?

2 comments:

Putri Aryana Syazrina said...

i love ur story teller tualang,..
the way u narrate the story makes something different...
i really want to be ur fan..
could i ?

Hamdan said...

Terima kasih tuan putri. Kecil tapak tangan, nyiru hamba tadahkan.