Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Am I insured?

This semester I have been assigned to teach the subject of insurance. What a joke! I have been out of touch with the subject for almost a decade or more. Surprisingly, I am still okay with the lectures. Life is full of surprises. And I feel I am insured from any surprises that springs back from nowhere and with venom of vengeance. Despite that I am always ready for something like this and not at all perturbed by the twist of events. I feel I am back to days of yesterday. Good or bad? Surely it brings back memories of days when I am at the peak of my career motivation to achieve what I want in life. Do I get it? Yes and no. Anyway life is full of surprises. Despite that I am fully `insured.' Do you?

2 comments:

HambaMaya said...

an interesting topic actually.. especially when it comes to the topic of risk management...

m.mohaj said...

...and this brought u to your younger memories and of course you will feel always young...heheheee...baru ada kesyahduan....