Sunday, July 26, 2009

The luxury of writing in blog..

Say what you want to say and only a handful of people would read what I have written. And that is a thought luxury indeed. Despite issues raised are characteristically critical, global and personal, still I am always on the safe side. It invites no criticism and no controversies. Well somebody might come along and has strong opinion on what you have written. Well everybody is entitled to their opinion. So are mine. It is my writing and my opinion. And I am entitled to what I think of something. It is my birth right, so to speak. A blog is an outlet for expression. I have to let go something that has long been there lest it would haunt me for life. That is the luxury of writing and expressing yourself in blog. Thanks to science and technology.

No comments: