Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Against All Odds...

Does not like the word `odd.' Nothing odd about life and about anything for that matter. Come thus far, a time traveller, another day is another time. World is inhibited by all kinds of people with different and unique mental, spiritual, and physical background. Even the landscape that dotted their movement is unique in the sense `i am what my landscape is.' So anything wrong with that? No. No sir. You are the king and I am also a king of where I come from. Haha. You are the king of the jungle. I am the king of the mountain. And he is the king of the oceans. So talk like a jungle, smile like a mountain, and making love like the oceans. So what? No, nothing sir. You are still the king. Yes. But I am king of kings. And I know not what odds are..

No comments: