Thursday, February 18, 2010

A promise and a fragile premise...

Without doubt the premise held in doing anything (politics, social, cultural, and economy) is seen as fragile as ever. Man does not have a solid reference as to what should be held to when making a decision or when making an opinion. They have only their traditions, culture, and dark mind to go by. In some instances I am no exception. But I am still seeking and searching. Thus one's promise is often seen as a fragile premise. I have seen friends are no longer friends when `something' has been `bothering' them despite an earlier promise to commit. I have individuals who owe me money but till today has not made any move to say why they haven't pay me a cent of what they owed. And among those whose premise is easily shaken and shaky are students whose linkage to the world are somewhat wild, shaky, and `irresponsible.' As a Muslim, the solid premise held to is the Al-Quran. Unfortunately, by and large they still stand on their own self-created fragile premise...

No comments: