Friday, August 12, 2011

a strange learning process...

Yesterday I was knocked down by a train..ramming me into a thousand pieces. Surprisingly my soul remains intact. What about my physical body? All strewn in pieces here and there...I picked up something..it is my hand. Then another thing, my leg. But where is my head? There it is..It is just nothing when it stands alone separated from all other organs. And all this while I take things for granted. It is just all a convenient that has make me a fool. Am I? And today I am going to classes that make up individuals with organs remain intact. Would they experience the same fate as mine? If they do, then there begins a strange learning process...Allah Yang Maha Berkuasa. Jika dikehendaki perkara itu berlaku maka berlakulah ia.

Have you notice? for CNN and Discovery Channel...for them it is all strange countries and strange people in their reporting. That makes them a successful global television. Just look at your friend. Is there anything strange found in him or her?

No comments: