Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A new heart...usurped and ambushed..

There are many people out there and around me who are not straightforward in dealing with others. As for myself, straightforwardness has been the platform and later the principles for my interactions with others. It has been there all along in the form of unconsciousness to a full blown of consciousness in its entirety.  Thus my life is  full of experiences being with others who are not. Many of them out there, young and old, relatives or just sheer friends and acquaintances, or just after being a one minute friend, sensing the opportunity, the temptation is so great to them, I was quickly tested and made a 'slave' to their cruel intentions. Would it be long?  Allah is Great. Allah is Great. They have mistakenly sees it as a weakness. Allah is Great.  That behavior of mine has become my shield, my protection, and strength enabled me to thwart and survived the usurped and ambushed from those who are not grateful to what I have done. Wallahualam. Allah the Al-Mighty. Allah Creates All. Allah Knows All. Allahuakbar.

No comments: