Friday, February 22, 2013

don't commit to remember... automated self-repaired process..

 I don't commit to remember. It remembered by itself. So making others to commit to remember and do things is not my food of action. It has never become a part to the development of my inner scenario and desire of my heart, my mind, and soul. It is self-built, automated and has become very much a part of me.  Thinking over what happened, yesterday and before, yes I am very much that type of person. Why now the realization and the consciousness?  I myself for one don't like to be pushed in the name of a forced commitment. With precision, I can sense it when someone is doing that to me. It is just like able to smell something from a far. That is me. And how could someone is telling me I should smell nothing. Ya Allah, ampunilah akan dosa hamba. Allah is Great, the Almighty and Most Gracious. Allahuakbar.

No comments: