Monday, February 18, 2013

If I were to go by statistics...

If I were to go by statistics and numbers, all can be the opposite to what my mind and thinking has been echoing all this time. Days are not at all great. Nothing great about my students. Their progress in observing the ladder to success is somewhat dismayed. It is a situation that is painful to swallow. But the numbers never lie. It depicts the realities of events. Statistically and numbers seem to say more of me than the others and the rest. The impact is personal and not so much on others and of others. So are with all good things that has happened. It seems the sorrow and the pain are with many and majority.  What about the big laughs and the true happiness? To whom does it belongs to? Kepada Mu Ya Allah hamba mohon keampunan. Kepada Mu Ya Allah hamba mohon taufik dan hidayah. Allahuakbar.

No comments: