Thursday, May 1, 2014

I have to forget that I cannot..

It is all in the word I can. I can be there and handle myself in an appropriate manner. But should I? But I have been in all sorts of situations before. The most hated. The most liked. Have a share of romantic moments with some ladies. But I respect them all. I have been a person who has nothing before. And I handle myself pretty well so much so I forgot I have nothing. Then I have something. Even in that situation I forgot myself that I have a lot of `things'. I do my bit. And sometimes I have been made a victim. And now I am going through another phase of my life. Not that glamorous. But I `handle myself well' seemingly oblivion of what has happened before and what goes on around me then and now. But for sure I feel that I am standing tall on all decisions and actions. And that matters most. Allahuakbar.

No comments: