Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Marginal and narrow..

Of narrow mind and marginal feeling, of narrow path and marginal space, that is what life is all about, marginal and narrow and moving towards an uncharted zone of a finishing line. One moment I would be there and another minute I am in solitude and alone. It is a fast and quick work and in the process I have no feel for anything. Nothing is permanent and nothing would be there forever. But despite the momentary nature of a place and time, I can easily angered by an action of others that takes me for granted. How could a request is made and it turns out to be a torture from the sky? Life is marginal and narrow and I must be decisive on things I don't want and like. But how could one's narrow path and marginal life can be understood by others? They don't. So be decisive.

1 comment:

HambaMaya said...

Life is only marginal and narrow when you want it that way.. nonetheless, its only fair to tolerate with others, when it can squeeze some space in life..