Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sucked into the wilderness of self..the black hole

Easily suck into the weaknesses in self. Why? It is quite often I have been sucked into my own weaknesses and it is so difficult to prevent it. And today I am writing about it hoping it would make me more careful and daring in dealing with something and someone that would suck me again into my own weaknesses and wilderness. This story of being sucked into my own black hole in my own galaxy is not a new discovery. It has been like that since I was a small boy but only thinking and exploring it at this age when things are quite out of control. Last two months I have been put into a coma by a nasty approach from others. I am angered to the bones and I have no one to blame but myself. Now I realised the existence of that black hole in the self galaxy of mine that would sucked and make me unconscious of what I am giving and doing. So don't get near it and stay firm to the steering and avoid it with self-consciousness and determination. You can do it.

2 comments:

HambaMaya said...

Self wilderness is merely a nature of human.. sometimes its better to embrace it.. hehehehe...

Jambangan Perewa said...

in ur opinion, what its relevant to malaysian ?