Thursday, April 30, 2009

Missed the bus but still on time...

NEVER MISSED A FLIGHT HOME
No matter where you find yourself, the moment you are out from it, you are with extra strength and energy to face this world. If you enter a college then you are lucky to see life from perceptive of the wise one. If you happen to be somewhere and no one has ever tell you what is right and what is wrong then life can be miserable at times. I am interested in topics like government and politics, but hate the idea of being active in both the sectors. Wonder where I have been all those years and make me what I am. Just love to stay on the other side of the fence, I guess. Or just love to be on the other side of everything. I was once a loner and love walking in the dark and cherished the day when I found myself walking all alone for 2 miles from town to my house at 3 o'clock in the morning. Why not my parents pick me up at that very early morning hours and leave me alone in the cold? After all I was dropped from a bus after a trip to Kuala Lumpur and be back by that time. It was all dark and a very still night with no breeze and no life at all, just my heavy breathing. I guess I was born just to be with myself and no one has come to my rescue when I needed it. Once I found myself sleeping with dogs on the sofa of a dining hall and all because there was no bus service at that time of the night. I just could not imagine during my University years at USA I have also miss the last bus from Janesville to Whitewater, Wisconsin which is only 10 miles away. Till today I shudder at the thought of having rented a small and unlit room for the night at the back of pub restaurant for only $10! I did just that! And it was in USA. What a frightening night!

Despite missing the bus, on all occasions, I was always on time!


No comments: