Friday, January 29, 2010

confused with labels and terms..?

the truth is that the world is our home. Why not for once when a person ask you where do you live? The answer is, the world is my home. It sounds big. Right? Wrong. It sounds crazy. Right? Unfortunately what we called home does not have a standard logical meaning to all. Emotions can sets us apart when comes to the meaning of a home. Right? I like to be positive when talking about home. But some don't. Emotionally they are trapped. Trapped in a home that does not qualify to call it a home. Then if that is the case be positive with it. I am sure if an alien from another planet ask you, where do you live? The answer is none other than the planet earth. It is a very scientific, logical, and positive answer. Right? Can we do just that when comes to talking about something else?

1 comment:

learn quran online said...

You are doing a great job I liked reading you blog and I loved keep on the good work on I don’t know if I have said it already or not but great wok tack care thank you