Monday, February 20, 2012

based questions...

It is good to start with all the necessary based questions. It introduces the gaps and the strangeness of the encounter. In the first place, I am not what I am and you are not what you are. A based questions thrown at them and they are caught without words. Just a smile. A very based act when two individuals meet. Especially when a man meets a woman. Or just when a food has been served and the stomach is empty. A very based act of true love of a food. Should we smile? Then I must ask myself what am I doing here? Life is always with the based act and the based thought. That is how it started. The quietness of the morning and the azan that marks the coming of a daylight has been broken by a very based sound of azan in the Allahuakbar. Sesungguhnya Allah sahaja yang Maha Berkuasa lagi Mengusai Segala-galanya.

No comments: