Monday, February 13, 2012

simply, it is for me..

Is it? Well, simply put, can it be transferred? Or can I give it to someone? Not that easy right? How ever simple it looks, the actual look is a look by me. However simple the word is, it is just simply me. The picture taken is fantastic. It is just no coincident. It is just simply me and for me. I would have guessed. But a guessing game  is not simply a simple guess. It is just simply me and a simple answer. For now the answer is simple. But looking back, I would still say it as 'it is just simply me'. Can it be shared? The tears are mine. So are the smiles. Looking back over those years, looking around and trying to feel it, is it still me. Can it be shared? Just feel great. But Allah the Most Gracious and Merciful. Creates All. Allah is Great. Allahuakbar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Simple life, high thinking..-zaim