Saturday, April 6, 2013

in place...

When everything is being put to where it belongs, it is time to climb further up and see more of what life is all about. I have yet to see life the manner it has not been seen and felt before. Somewhat awkward in the beginning, but that is what it seems to be. My actions and decisions seem to have a new structural  base where heart and soul seem central and very much on the go. Leaving behind past stories and events that seem to happen just a while ago, and now find myself entering a new phase of a new episode, event, and stories. Seem to have it all and have I had enough? And now it is a new turn. A new stage has been set for them and for me.They have to play their worldly role and the worldly game. I have a new role to play. Kepada Allah saya memohon kekuatan, pertolongan dan perlindungan. Allahuakbar.

No comments: