Tuesday, April 16, 2013

the days...

The days are somewhat different now. Gone are the days of big spending, making a daring and  big move.  I must be cautious and careful in the decisions made day to day. But this does not mean I should be thinking small. Just throwing the idea of planning on things I do and would not do. Even I have to plan on thoughts and thinking. Big thoughts, yes I should but first think of small step before making a giant step. And yesterday, I dream of snakes of rarely seen colors but striking and beautiful slipping through a soft and small grasp of a hand palm. Does it symbolize beauty despite the danger and the poison? And  as from  now I must let things slip through slowly before it can be considered as over. Is that what that dream is all about? Kepada Allah saya menyerah dan berserah. Allahuakbar.

No comments: