Thursday, April 18, 2013

mengapa sekarang bermula..?

The visions and the missions pull and push me to a place called youth and young. In fact I feel I am much above them in terms of anger and angry, can and cannot, come and go, love and loving. So weird that makes me feel I am on the path to a place called visionaries of all types, kinds, and categories. Well, suddenly I come to my senses. It is not me but the initiatives I should be proud of. It sets the tone  and the theme. Most fear where and what to begin. It is not about me but it is about them. And yesterday I stumble onto someone that seem to say just that. Despite the age and the old, he is still with energy and anger in exploring the secrets of Islam. Weird, wired and awkward, he is the mirror to the question and issues of `mengapa sekarang bermula'. Kepada Allah saya berserah dan menyerah. Allahuakbar.

No comments: