Sunday, January 4, 2009

The secret in repetition...

Repetition? It could be days and it could be nights, it does not matter what, the basis could be good, could be bad, and worst of all basis is that it is due to an evil intention. I have said this to a person before, I don't really care if the cycle of repetition is out of ignorance. But it could be disastrous and destructive to a relationship if the repetition is the result of a scheme of things that obeys the heart of a satan.

As a small boy or girl, you know not what is good, what is bad, and what is evil. The growing up process saw the master of `languages' that inculcate the unintentional reward system that lead to habits that are uncalled for. It does not make oneself rise above the partisan thinking of local culture. When I was a small boy, my `languages' are somewhat natural and free in the sense I have never been immediately rewarded for good things I have done. But I do saw the `reward' when looking at it from the stand point of many many years of being alive. Thus the extreme and common partisanship of thinking fail to capture my imagination. My imagination is somewhat unique and pure and it is rooted down deep of a tree named simplicity.

And this morning, I saw `cruelties' in actions of others. My benchmark of judging others is my tree of `simplicity' that bears fruit of simple wisdom. Well, the cruelties are the result of complex worldly reward system that sees reward in the form immediacy and quickie. What they see are `repetitions' of everything. They don't see that the`repetition' as a powerful strategy of freeing oneself from it and thus you can become a very strong person. But what happens, it is very common to see the majority live only by the day and night and roll together with it without the slightest idea whether it is for the better or for worse. Find out the secrets in the repetition of everything and this include day and night. It is nothing more than happier after discovering the secrets of one's ability and thus living a fruitful life!

No comments: