Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Unusual individuals...?

It has been an unusual nights for me. And so were my dreams for two nights. It is unusual to meet someone of importance in a dream. But for the last two nights I dreamt of Pahang Menteri Besar giving directions to his aide on how to convene a branch meeting at his hometown. After he is done, I saw an unusual words scribble on the wall where the meeting takes place. The words are none other than his life wisdom for the people. Unfortunately for this man, his grip and tenure seems not to be that strong as he used to be. He has tasted and experience what he has dreamt of when he first hold a political post at his branch level. He dreamt of a post that command respect from the people. He got what he wished for. And now he seems to be on the foot loose with events and people. Is it time to go? For some it is unusually scary. But not for him.

As for my dream last night, I dreamt of Rafidah Aziz, Malaysian's former Minister of International Trade. I saw her climbing a stair after `someone' gave her back her foreign mission. The rest are all blurs.

What an unusual nights! I am hoping to meet Obama in my next dream. A very unusual wish! Anyway, nothing is impossible. So anything unusual happen to you lately? Love to hear your story.

No comments: