Thursday, March 18, 2010

swimming deeper...

Beginning to feel I am swimming deeper into the deep sea and it is a risk I am taking. No turning back and leaving behind a story and a personal legacy. Of late that is the way I feel about life, my life. Events move faster and so are my brains and my thinking. Have to think fast and little calculation can be done on where to go and what to do. The other day I was seated next to Dato Prof Dr Nasauddin Othman, Vice Chancellor UiTM Student affairs. No chance to say it all but the event creates an impact of a kind. The very same day history seems to repeat itself particularly in thought and feeling. I met old personalities sparking a sweet memory of my career growth and development at UiTM. Yet time is running faster. Now swimming down deep into the depth of the ocean swimming a life of a true risk-taker. I have no other choice but to swim deeper and deeper into the unknown...

No comments: