Thursday, March 11, 2010

Real, active, and deadly...

It is not a preset stage anymore. The stage is set for their real needs. All now are in active form. Can't afford to make mistake. Can't afford to be wrong. It is my job, it is my work, and it is my skill. What has happened to me all this time? I guess I have been in heaven. Haha. And now I am facing the real thing, active, and deadly. I am facing their real feel and their real emotions. They smile and they laugh. They come from all corners of the world. And they mean business. They are real and they are very active with their needs and you have to provide with what they want. Can you? And on top of that, you too have to be real and active. If not it would become deadly...

1 comment:

HambaMaya said...

prof dah start buat sales lak ker? jual apa? hohohoho...