Saturday, March 6, 2010

serious to the skin..

The principle of repetition is a critical principle in getting things done. It also a principle to get things detached from what it has being held to for so long. I see no more the same Saturday and the same Sunday. If I continue repeating this kind of remarks then I would be without a day to look forward to. Even I don't have anybody to be really closed to. As a matter of fact I don't. The names of individuals that I used to mention seems to take advantage of me. They see it as my weakness. They see it as their opportunity and thus they are only serious to their own skin and not to their true thought of learning. Thus I have been cast aside when things are getting tough and out of control. This kind of writing has become the feature of my struggle. Am I struggling to be out of myself and see the world differently? I think I do. Beside being serious with my skin, I am also serious in being a new me.

No comments: