Wednesday, November 2, 2011

old, orthodox, conventional..

Instead of using the word circle, I am using the word round about. Sounds old, right? I am an old man but not a moment  feel one. Wonder why. A circle of thoughts, and a circle of knowledge. It gets bigger, right? A round about of knowledge, and a round about of knowledge. See the difference? Nothing old, nothing orthodox, and nothing conventional. Is it just a matter of thought or just a matter of attitude? It is normal for an old man to have an attitude. Right? And it is normal for a young man to have thought. And this morning I email a greeting to a young woman, just for the sake of something I don't know. Meaning I can't comprehend why I did that. Is it  normal? Has it to do with thought, attitude, or knowledge? Cannnot say just as yet. Kepada Allah saya memohon keampunan. Allahuakbar.

No comments: