Friday, March 23, 2012

aggressive, brutal, and dangerous..

Aggressive, brutal, and dangerous. Sounds fearful? It might not. It can be seen in the context of stupidity, naive, and selfishness. Thus a person can be what he is despite the all time high knowledge presented to him and her at their house door steps. In fact I can be as brutual and aggressive I appear to be to you and to him and to her. Why I can be so? I am a stranger to those who do not know me. To them I inherit the characteristics in being a brutal person, aggressive, and dangerous.  Despite the contrary, you too can be as brutal as you can be, aggressive, and dangerous. Be it in the beautiful and handsome face and in the physique, in sickness and in good health. Life can be a thick forest. Life can be a  desert. Life can be a deep sea. Or a rocky mountain. Sesungguhnya Allah Yang Maha Besar, Maha Agong, telah menurunkan ilmu kepada ciptaanNYA agar kehidupan akan dirahmati dengan perasaan kasih antara satu dengan yang lain walaupun dimana pun kita berada, dengan siapa, dan kelompok apa. Allahuakbar.

No comments: