Saturday, March 3, 2012

Insincerity..

Insincerity and the words to that effect are abundantly felt that makes me feel,felt, and found history. History of mankind is essentially a story loaded with acts and thoughts of insincerity. Even now and at this minute I can feel life is full of it. They smile but actually they don't. It is always a story of murdering someone and being murdered. They hate and they don't love. They borrowed but not a cent being paid back. They are all takers and not givers. I am a lecturer and I am surrounded by acts and thoughts of insincerity. On-line quiz given and all marks are about the same. They are not sincere with their effort. Insincerity, and the relationship is off and I am back to square one. A smile then is only a smile. Some don't even look up and have an eye contact. Heart kept closed and only a key of trust and sincerity would open it. I am trying to give it to them. But the resistance is so strong and I am to where I am only at their doorstep and I am not allowed in. But not Islam. It teaches goodness and fairness despite the resistance of all sorts. Insincerity is everywhere and with almost everybody. Life then is definite in the negative sense. Kepada Allah saya memohon akan laluan ilmu yang membuka fikiran dan pemikiran yang membina umah. Allah Yang Maha Besar. Allahuakbar.

No comments: